Monday, July 9, 2018

Motivational Word for Today Pass It On



"This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate therein day and night"  (Joshua 1:8)
Whatever is in the heart the mouth will speak.  Luke 6:45 states:  "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:  for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."  
The more that we read and meditate on God's Word it will become more real to us.  I love to use the word "marinate," which means to soak or immerse something.  When a cook marinates their food, the taste is richer and tasty.  So to meditate on the Word of God is like reading it and letting it soak in real good, so much that it becomes a part of you and gets down in that heart and then you start to speak it from your mouth.
Joshua 1:1-9 is a part of my reading every day, and each time I read it there is something new God shows me.  When fear tries to take heart I hear God's Word behind me saying, "I will not fail you nor forsake you."  So I will pass this on to you, as it was passed on to me from hearing one of Dr. Charles Stanley's sermons.  Read Joshua 1: 1-9 for 7 days, both day and night.  Meditate on these verses.  Get a journal and write down what God speaks to you.  This will help you to develop a more personal walk with the LORD.  Then pass it on so that you can help others pray and meditate on the Word more.  Each One Can Reach One.  Amen.