Friday, May 5, 2017

THE LORD WILL BLESS AND KEEP YOU


"The LORD bless you, and keep you.  The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you.  The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,and give you peace"
Numbers 6:24-26

My mother taught me from a very young age about Jesus Christ.  I don't remember many days growing up that I didn't have a relationship with Him.  There has been some highs and lows, but one thing that has always remained constant is my love for Christ.  As I grew older that love only deepened as I learned to lean and depend upon Him more.  I was thinking this morning after prayer that if I could pass anything along to someone else it would be to tell them that we all can have this relationship with Jesus.  The LORD is no respecter of persons.  When you sit and read the Word of God just know that He wants to bless and enrich you with His presence and power.  He wants to meet your every need.

I have been so blessed in my life to have been taught from a child about Jesus.  My mother often taught her children at home about how to live for God and we had bible study many of  a nights.  She took us to church and we had to sit there and listen to the word of the LORD.  We had street revivals and could often be found in the homes of other saints who were also instrumental in teaching us.  Even my neighbors across the street preached to us on many occasions.  I had a reverential fear of God that kept me from so much of the evil and trouble around me.  Then to top it all off my mother took us to a church in Macon, Georgia (Jackson Temple Holiness Church) and I was introduced to one of the most influential women who was ever in my life, the late Prophetess Mother A.B. Jackson.  My life was never the same after that.  These two women has played such a vital part in my life and they're the reason why I now live for Christ.

I want to pass this along to the ones that follow me.  You see, you too can know this same Jesus.  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life"  John 3:16  That includes you, whoever is reading this today.  The LORD loves "you" and cares about "you".  He will not put you down and cast you out because of your past.  He doesn't care how many times you may have messed up and now feel that your life is worthless.  You are worth the price that was paid with His blood.  "The LORD is near to them that are of a broken heart and saves such as be of a contrite spirit"  Psalm 34:18.  Are you feeling alone, rejected, oppressed, cast aside or just plain miserable?  Are you constantly wondering, 'Does anybody even care about me and my feelings?'  Well I will have you to know that yes, someone does care and His name is Jesus.  We truly have a friend in Him.  He is one that will never let you down.  He will go with you always.  He offers to you today eternal life.  He offers to you peace that passes all understanding.  He wants to save and restore you today.

All you have to do is say from this day, "Lord Jesus, I want You to come into my life.  I repent from all my sins by confessing to You right now that I believe that You died on the cross to remove all my sins.  LORD, I accept that promise.  Lord Jesus, I believe that I am now saved.  In Your holy name right now Lord, amen"

Friends, if you prayed that simple prayer of confession you are now saved.  Find a good bible based church and start letting the Lord enrich you with His wisdom and knowledge.  Start reading the Bible to develop your own personal relationship with Jesus.  You will then notice your life will be more empowered and richer.  You have made the most important decision that you will ever make in your life.  

I would love to hear from you.  Drop me an email at dailymannafromheaven@gmail.com. I want to keep you encouraged in this journey.  You can check out my daily blog at this link:  http://dailymannafromheaven.blogspot.com/  

May the LORD ever continue to keep you is my prayer.

In His Service,

Minister Lora L. Williams