Sunday, February 9, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: New Gospel Radio Program Coming Soon!

 
 

 
Hello Friends, Family, and all readers of Daily Manna From Heaven,

I am happy to announce that I have been asked to host an hour long Gospel radio show in the coming weeks.  To say that I'm beyond excited is an understatement.  My show (the name to be announced in 2 weeks) will be on Sundays  (time to be announced) and I will be sharing some of the best Gospel and Contemporary Christian music both old and new.  Right now I'm still getting the details together.  I was asked to come up with a program as part of the launch of Regina Swarn's worldwide radio show "Gin Up Close & Personal".  This show will also be in syndication and heard all over the world. 

It is my prayer that people are blessed worldwide and that the Word of God is spread across the seas.  I'm looking forward to this venture.

Please stay tuned as I will be sharing the links to the show as soon as they are available.  I will ask your prayers that this show is blessed to touch others.

Yours In Christ,

Lora L. Williams