Monday, February 13, 2017

THERE IS NO FAILURE IN GOD






"As I was with Moses, so I will be with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee"
Joshua 1:5


This word is really speaking to me right now.  THERE IS NO FAILURE IN GOD!  

We only need to trust Him.  No matter what we are facing!  If things look impossible...they are not impossible with God!  The LORD works on the behalf of those who will put their trust in Him.

"I will not forsake thee"

Man will forsake us, but God never will.  We must cease believing in our own abilities, and trust Him.  You may be down to your last dime.  Perhaps, you may have lost your job.  Your health may be failing.

Look up to Jesus!  He is still Jehovah Jireh...and He will provide what you need.  Whatever you do, don't lose faith in Jesus.  Keep praying.  Keep believing.  Keep trusting.