Tuesday, February 28, 2017

HOOFING IT by Evangelist Dorothy Duhart




Thank you for Your wise ways Lord.  Following them fills my life with true blessings. The riches of love and relationship, joy and provision, peace and protection.

I remember reading in Your word that by wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established.  "By knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches" (Proverbs 24: 3-4).

I ask for Your wisdom, dear Lord, from my heart, filled with faith.  That You will give it, no holds barred.  I ask for Your insight and understanding as I build, using Your blueprints.

My sisters and brothers, saints of the Most High God, whenever we try to "wing it" without God's help, we end up "hoofing it" through places we never intended to go.  God bless you all.