Friday, March 10, 2017

A GOD WHO NEVER GIVES UP ON US





"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them:  for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" (Deuteronomy 31:6)


As I sit and ponder the happenings of the past year (battling breast cancer; losing a brother-in-law to prostate cancer; a daughter moving out of our home), I'm led to this verse, "Is anything too hard for the LORD?"  (Genesis 18:4)

It was the mighty hand of God that brought me through one of the worst storms of my life.  From the diagnosis to the treatment, this was a tough storm.  Many times Satan made me feel as if my boat was going to sink.  God's grace and mercy said "No!  He's bigger than cancer!  There's nothing too hard for God!

When the tears won't stop flowing, and you're feeling overwhelmed, know that God is in control.  I don't care what it is that you're facing.  Nothing is too hard for God!  When the doctors give up on you; when the friends turn their backs on you; when the children are rebellious....God is still in control.  He will never forsake you.

Jesus loves you so much.  He feels every pain that you're feeling right now.  Don't give up on the LORD because He will never give up on you.  His love is unconditional.